Friday, December 23, 2005

I got my hands on an X-Box 360



I finally got my hands on an X-Box 360 yesterday. They can't be got for love nor money and I had spent the last week pestering the workers in Game, Gamespot and Smyths in Limerick, asking them had they any available.
I was in Cork yesterday and was delighted to see a sign in Game saying "Back In Stock". When I went i to check though they had apology signs on the boxes explaining the unavailability of the console.
I went up to the desk to complain about the misleading sign outside. However I asked about the availability first and they happened to have two. So, I got one and the person in front of me got the other. I bought Kameo, PGR3 and Call of Duty 2.
Got to try it out last night and the games look great initially. Looking forward to getting stuck into it properly in the new year.
I've signed up for X-Box Live and my profile name is BobTheCorkDwarf.

No comments: